04 Apr DIGITAL SIGNAGE HIRE MADE EASY – CASE STUDY
We’ve made hiring an interactive digital touchscreen kiosk or wall/trolley mounted display screen a doddle. There are plenty of size options in our Yap!hire indoor range with lots to choose from in terms of set-up and functionality. To make life easier for those just starting out in digital signage hire, we’ve put together a few handy hints in our checklist for hire below.
Checklist for Digital Signage Hire
Have you covered all the bases? Use the Yap!digital checklist below to help you select the best hire options for you:-
- Screen size? From 32″ at the smaller end of the scale, up to 65″ at the larger end.
- Indoor or outdoor? Our range is suitable for indoor use.
- Is internet required? Not necessarily if a USB content solution is chosen
- What does free standing mean? We can provide a trolley that holds the display screen in place. The trolley is on wheels making it easy to maneuver.
- What does wall mounted mean? The wall mounted option can be affixed to a sturdy, weight bearing vertical service using mounting brackets.
- Interactive or non-touch screens? Do you want your users to interact with the screen through touch or are you happy to just display content, like a video/TV screen?
- What are manual updates of content? Budget dependent – a USB is a cost effective way to add content manually.
- What about remote content updates? These involve remote updates via the internet – better for more complex or regularly changing content.
- Interactive content? It’s really important to engage your audience with content that maximises the potential of the technology. Think a large scale iphone!
- Who can help with content? If this is a tricky area for you, we have a Yap!create graphic design team that can make your ideas a reality.
We recommend you go through our Questionnaire to establish exactly what type of indoor digital signage hire system would suit you best. You may not be able to answer all the questions – if you get stuck feel free to pass or pick up the phone and speak to a Yap!digital specialist on +8 9274 5151. Click here for the Questionnaire.
Our Case Study here outlines some examples of how hire works well for our clients and will show how your next event or product launch could benefit from digital signage hire.
To Hire, or not to Hire?
We’re experts — the best in the Perth digital signage hire business — and we’ll help get you up and running as quick as possible. To find out more about this Offer talk to us today. Call now on +61 8 9274 5151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMINDER OF OUR HIRE PROMOTION
For the next 3 months we’re celebrating Hire with our 3 month special offer that runs between 1/4/19-30/6/19. Hire 2 and get the 3rd for FREE! See all the promotion T’s & C’s below.
Offer Terms & Conditions*
Refer to the information below as part of Yap!hire’s terms and conditions relating to this offer:
- Hire Offer must be between 1st April -30th June 2019.
- Hire of all 3 items must be a minimum of a week (7 day hire).
- Hire price of the 3rd digital signage item must be less than the other two hires.
- The hirer is responsible for abiding by the Offer and Hire Contract Conditions (see here for details).
- Extensions of hire Offer beyond one week are encouraged, however all digital signage items will revert to normal hire rates unless a pre-agreed arrangement has been made. Long term hires can be negotiated – simply contact our team on +8 9274 5151 to discuss.
- All hires subject to item availability. Hires on this Offer will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Yap!digital management reserves the right to change this Offer at any time during the promotion period. Yap!digital also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Offer at any time, for any reason.
- This Offer is only open to legal residents of Australia, 18 years of age or older, and is void outside of Australia.
- A maximum of one (1) Offer may be redeemed per business.
- This Offer is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Offer available for shipping to major metropolitan cities and towns across Australia using approved freight & logistics companies. Some remote locations will not be viable. Hirer pays for all associated transport costs.
The full range of hire items available is shown below.