11 Feb THE HALES SALES OFFICE – A STATIC & DIGITAL SIGNAGE ‘COMBO’
‘Never underestimate the power of a simple tool’ said Craig Bruce. And those words ring true when evaluating the powerful attraction of signage in a land development environment.
From the simple welcome sign, to a very innocuous lot plate or high tech digital display, combining static and digital signage as a sales tool provides buyers with valuable information in their decision making journey. We’ve christened it the signage ‘combo’ – a strategic mix of conventional static signs and modern digital signage technology designed to engage and excite. Read our Case Study to find out how our signage strategy at ‘The Hales Estate’ by Satterley benefited from a simple, yet highly effective signage combo.
The Hales Estate’s Forrestfield Sales Office environment uses many types of signage to ensure that potential buyers are kept informed throughout the sales process. Some typical signage types include:-
- Directional signage – within a 5-10km radius of the land development, large scale directional signs on major highways will direct customers to the Sales Office. Creativity is as important as scale here – as finding ways to stand out amongst the crowd is vital.
- Information/map signage – once on the land development area, good wayfinding signs that direct customers around the estate through a series of clear information signs will help the selling and buying process. Avoiding the frustrations of getting lost is key!
- Sales office pylon sign – a clear statement sign advertising the location of the sales office and parking will ensure potential customers arrive ready for business!
- Sales office internal wallpapers – take the inside of the Sales Office to a higher level with prints of the area, floor to ceiling wallpapers depicting nature, lifestyle or feature imagery;
- Digital signage – use interactive touchscreen technology in the form of map tables, kiosks or wall mounted displays to bring the Estate alive. Showcase land and house packages, real time lot availability, maps and wayfinding route finders, data capture CRM, videos plus so much more… Digital signage provides a sales tool without the need for a sales person. During busy periods, the technology doubles as another sales person to ensure that every valuable customer finds the information they need to make a purchase.
- Lot plates – identify the areas for sale with clear, on brand, lot plates that ID the area of land for sale and other important information.
- And that something different – to stand out from the crowd create a point of difference. A swing maybe? An interactive playground for the little ones? A special event to draw a crowd. All these ideas are complemented by display signage to bring the idea to life.
Whether it be a Sales Office or other sales environment, the combination of static and digital signage strategy is obvious. If you need inspiration, design assistance or help managing a new sales related signage project, the team at Signs & Lines and Yap!digital can take your project from drab to fab! Our service includes preparing designs to show how to make the most of your signage, with the benefit of our team of signage pro’s to guide you every step of the way.
Talk to the team today:
Link to Case Study here.